As fun as it is to roast baby boomers for not quite grasping modern text etiquette, Facebook statuses, or how to set up a Wi-Fi password, we millennials may want to take a step back here and look in the mirror we use to take our selfies.
That’s right, I to break it to you, but our generation is not exactly innocent of the very crimes against technology we attribute to our parents.
A point in case…
1. This millennial, who hasn’t quite figured out screencasting on Apple TV.
2. This millennial is clearly struggling with auto text technology.
3. This millennial hasn’t quite mastered the “send” button on his email
4. This one is easily worse as texting than your dad.
5. This millennial couple is still learning about group texts.
6. This one doesn’t know how to edit photos on her phone.
7. This millennial doesn’t even know how Uber works.
8. This one isn’t familiar with proper employer text etiquette.
I have got to be the dumbest guy ever pic.twitter.com/UKDF4JUdiZ
— jona.ttv (@joezus_) October 12, 2018
9. This one can’t even tell a cutting board from a laptop.
went to class today really thinking i had grabbed my computer off the kitchen counter pic.twitter.com/tVirXyEOS1
— Abby Dermody (@abbydermody) October 9, 2018
10. This millennial can’t even use Siri correctly.
11. This one can’t figure out how to organize files on her computer.
Applied for a job and got this email back pic.twitter.com/6zI3cBnTLD
— Leonardo DiCaprisun (@Heathernab) February 6, 2015
12. Wow, this millennial can’t even take a selfie right.
13. This one hasn’t mastered spellcheck OR Tweeting.
14. This one isn’t up to date on her texting slang.
15. This one is another great example of not mastering the art of file titles…
16. As is this…
17. And, finally, this millennial, well, just wow.