16. Avengers: Infinity War (2018) took a lot of work in post to make it look good.
17. Not that many people could actually fit on Shutter Island (
18. The raptors from Jurassic World (2015) looked like Packers fans before they got some love from computer animators.
19. The Invisible Man (2020) needed a real human body in there at one point.
20. The great dog acting in I Am Legend (2007) was fake.
21. POV: you’re a person watching E.T. (1982) get filmed.
22. Most of a fake submarine was needed for the filming of The Hunt For Red October (1990)
23. Seems so much smaller when you look back at Back to The Future Part III (1990)
24. Sadly, the actors playing Hermione and Ron were drowned during this take and replaced by their body doubles.
25. The sewer set for It.
26. Someone got paid to push BB-8 in the new Star Wars movies.
27. Painted Q-Tips replaced actual people in the crowd scenes of The Phantom Menace (1999).
28. Blade Runner 2049 (2017) was filmed somewhere more desolate than where the movie takes place, Hungary.
29. Contrary to popular belief, Michael Jordan did not actually meet Bugs Bunny in Space Jam (1996).
30. Actor Gary Sinise did not lose his legs for his role in Forest Gump (1994).
31. The triceratops in Jurassic Park (1993) was made of clay.
32. The self-drying jacket required many fans below Marty in Back To The Future II (1989)
33. If you pause The Matrix, you can see how they got this shot.
34. Godzilla isn’t real. He’s a guy in a suit.
35. The Grand Budapest Hotel was not grand, nor a hotel, nor was it in Budapest. Discuss.
36. Behind-the-scenes on the set of GoldenEye (1995)
37. The actual size of the ring from Lord of the Rings