If you’re a good parent, you care deeply about the health and safety of your children. Caring, however, isn’t everything. You also have to trust experts and be intelligent enough not to believe everything you hear on YouTube. Thankfully, the Reddit moderators at r/ShitMomGroupsSay are on the case.
Moms should never be shamed. It’s the hardest job in the world. Unless, of course, they’re doing dangerous and illegal things to their children. Real moms in your area are currently looking for doctors who don’t do vaccinations.
The Reddit group devotes itself to finding people who post things in mom groups that are either so scary, they’re funny, or vice versa. It’s a scream. Or, you might scream at your computer. Either way, these moms deserve it.
Here are the craziest moms to ever publicly out themselves as insane people in a Facebook group:
1. This mom was called out on Reddit for claiming a vaccine made her daughter gay.
2. Speaking of taking your medicine, here’s a mom who doesn’t trust most medicine.
3. When you can see both sides, but in a conspiratorial way.
4. Aside from having a future, what else would this do?
5. PSA: don’t say this to other moms.
6. I’m sorry. What’s her name?
7. More names that should not be encouraged.
8. Some saner moms warn the other moms before their comments make it to Reddit.
9. Only moms know. She made the list of crazy moms, though I’m sure she really is tired.
10. I’m not sure where to start, but I guess it’s gone now so no harm, no foul.
11. Starting to worry about you!
12. If you believe in yourself more, you won’t get sick.
13. Mother of kids.
14. This mom made the list for being a rebel.
15. When Moms Meme, pt. 2.