When you’re right, you’re right. When you’re wrong, your opinion ages like milk in the hot sun. Don’t fret, though. Thanks to the internet, you know you’re not the worst person to ever have a bad take. That award goes to Elon Musk. He has one a day.
Social media is where we all go to vent our frustrations about politics, TV, and our own personal lives. Thankfully, there are jerks screengrabbing what we say and storing it forever, so we don’t forget. Frankly, 2020 was the worst year in the history of humans sharing dumb opinions, and it’s important to remember just how dumb it got by rereading these posts.
Enjoy reading these posts by people putting both feet in their mouths.
Here are some social media posts that aged so poorly, you have to laugh:
1. Keep your head up. I’m sure it will happen again soon. Wait-
2. Instagram influencer saves the world 3 out of 4 times.
3. Your wish is granted.
4. Blockbuster had its finger on the pulse.
6. Texas has great leadership.
7. Lady Gaga anti-fan-club made for NYU. Hmm.
8. You should probably have checked on that sooner.
9. When the vision board doesn’t work out.
10. Good work, Vox.
11. The old Tumblr prayer.
12. Life comes at you fast.
13. Not The Onion.
14. Not financial advice!
15. They taste better if you’ve touched them when they’re alive.