The Twitter account @ItalianComments has some funny but mean things to say about your latest attempt at lasagna. Look, it’s not your fault. You were raised in a country that favors convenience over everything. That, and portion sizes, which the Italians are also good at. Funny comments about bad Italian food will make you rethink the next meal you make for guests. In a way, this article is here to help.
Frankly, I’m no Chef Boyardee myself. I do, however, make some decent pasta dishes from time to time. Shamefully, I’ve also made my own healthy pizza while living in New York. Never has there been a more useless waste of time. It’s like bringing your own syringe to Coney Island. There’s gonna be one on the beach somewhere. Don’t stress yourself out!
Anyway, these mean comments by Italians judging other people’s cooking are funny enough to forgive the atrocities people bragged about making.
Enjoy the funniest posts from the @ItalianComments Twitter account:
1. The things we do for love (of pasta).
2. As a person from the Midwest, the person is correct.
3. Looks awful, I’ll try it though.
4. This made me actually laugh out loud.
5. Learning some fun Biology lessons today.
6. It’s true. He tried.
7. Shut it down, please.
8. It looks like you could hang it on a wall.
9. Why, though?
10. I know that persistence well.
11. A great idea, in theory, I say.
12. Wow. Disgusting. I’ll try it.
13. A rare compliment in the comments.
14. This meal is a cry for help.
15. The misspelling. The slices. The plastic. It’s terrible.