Shit happens. Like, a lot.
So chances are it’ll be your turn to take the brunt of it at some point. That’s why it’s important to enjoy the times when it’s happening to someone else.
Funny fails are only hilarious with a little perspective…
1. Went down to the basement to do laundry…
2. Found discarded on the side of a building today. Felt bad seeing it.
3. I did not look closely enough at that label.
4. My boyfriend wanted to take a picture of that glass of wine, then my dog showed up in my window and did this.
5. Let’s get a nice shot of Mom holding up the baby.
6. Ordered my kid a 6 piece nugget meal, this is what he got in his nugget box.
7. Hubby ordered from his favorite pizza place after a long day of work and got this.
8. Well, that’s not the soy sauce…
9. Working at an outdoor vaccine clinic. Didn’t think about sunscreen… Now I have a mask-shaped sunburn, but only on half my face.
10. My wife received a corporate gift from one of her partners for Christmas. It came with candy, champagne flutes, and a small bottle of bubbly. It has been in the fridge since. When we wanted a couple of mimosas yesterday. When I went to open the bottle, I found out it was a candle.
11. Moments after arriving at the office, my shoes decided to take the day off.
12. My sister’s dog had explosive diarrhea at 70mph.
13. Live alone and came home to this on my couch. Time to change the locks, I guess.
14. Medication for back pain on the lowest shelf.
15. It’s cold outside.
16. My randomly generated username from Revolut that I’m not able to change…….
17. Dropped my dry cleaning off in an old Aldi bag last week. Picked it up today and didn’t notice I was charged for the cleaning of the plastic bag. They even heat-pressed the handles so they’re nice and spiffy. The cleaning cost 3x the cost of the bag new. My wife couldn’t stop laughing at me.
18. I knocked my container of flour onto the floor, and this is how it landed…
19. Someone in Australia was tying their shoe when a Fire Bombing plane had to drop their load due to turbulence.
20. Found my kid’s watch he lost 3 months ago.