Who among us doesn’t lie awake at night wondering what Stewie Griffin’s skeleton looks like?
Sometimes I feel like I won’t be able to carry on with my day if someone doesn’t show me a picture of Donald Duck that looks like he’s been dead for 10 years.
Does this sound like you? Well, we have exactly what you have been needing: the skeletons of a bunch of your favorite cartoon characters. You can finally scratch that itch and move on with your life.
Artist Luís Rogério Faria Rosa, 46, from Brazil, satisfies the curiosity we all have by drawing these cool anatomically correct cartoons to show what’s underneath the art.
Additionally, we added a few other cool cartoons at the bottom for your enjoyment.
More info on Luis: youtube.com | Facebook | Instagram | deviantart.com
1. Fred, The Flintstones
2. Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
3. Phineas, Phineas And Ferb
4. Nick, Big Mouth
5. Timmy Turner, The Fairly Odd Parents
6. Eric Cartman, South Park
7. Donald, Donald Duck
8. Dexter, Dexter’s Laboratory
9. Dick Dastardly, Wacky Races
10. Bart Simpson
11. Captain Caverman, Captain Caveman And The Teen Angels
12. Homer Simpson
13. Mickey Mouse
14. A Lego Man
15. Spongebob Squarepants
More Like This:
- This Cosplay Girl Nails 20 Different Anime And Cartoon Character Looks (20 Pics)
- Artist Perfectly Illustrates Some Of Women’s Most Frustrating Problems (30 Pics)
- People Are Sharing The Animated Movies That Made Them Cry (25 Posts)