Multi-level marketing schemes are abundant and life-draining. Not only do they take people’s money, but they also suck up a lot of time that could have been spent doing something useful like beating a Mario game that came out in the 1980s. Yes, you’ve beaten it before, but now it’s on the Switch so it’s different. Ok, that’s also a waste of time, but not as big a waste of time as getting caught up in a scam.
Thankfully, there is a Reddit forum that collects the funniest moments when someone got back at the scammers. They figured it out early and said no to the MLM schemes. Frankly, all the people who were roasted on this list deserve it, so don’t feel bad for them. Feel bad for people who fell for it.
Here are the most brutal roasts of people trying to get their friends to join a multi-level marketing scheme:
1. “Fresh from Messenger…”
2. “It really feels like she’s trying to connect with me on a personal level.”
3. “I took great pleasure in this! (Haven’t seen this person since high school, and even then I don’t think we ever talked to each other.)
4. “Literacy is your weapon against B.S.”
5. “Mom of the year over here.”
6. Good advice right here.
7. “I need to lose weight it seems.”
8. Pharmacist student speaks out.
9. The correct response.
10. Help the guy out.
11. It pays to be weird.
12. Look on the bright side.
13. “It took her 7 minutes to realize her mistake…”
14. We all remember.