OK, Wow. These suspiciously specific posts are a little intense. First, they seem innocent enough. Then, things take a turn. You realize the person writing probably did one of the bizarre activities they described. That, or they fantasize about it often. Either way, they make me laugh.
What makes something specific so funny, interesting, and unexpected? Unfortunately, I paid several creative writing professors a lot of money to explain that exact subject to me, and I don’t remember a word they said. Everything was erased in a haze of bong smoke and Arrested Development quotes. But, I assure you, it’s inherently funny.
Here are the funniest and most bizarre oddly specific statements made on the internet:
1. He traveled forward in time and found out this is true.
2. You’ve ruined something nice.
3. Every online recipe.
4. Those are two very different things.
5. I knew it was you.
6. A great feeling.
7. My brain works this way.
8. Yes. That’s the best power.
9. Do you… want to date him?
10. I was with you for a minute.
11. That’s a smart guy right there.
12. Please make me feel normal.
13. Wow. Same.
14. My most trusted source.
15. Just a perfect description.