The fine people of Twitter always seem to brighten our week by providing top-notch jokes for the low-low cost of having to sift through some targeted ads.
To us, that’s worth it.
Here are some of the funniest Tweets of all time, from this past week.
1. You can also donate coupons for free hugs.
2. Hey, he’s just getting out ahead of it?
3. Not necessarily to, but feels true.
4. What do you think I’m trying to do, scam you out of a table for six that I just want for myself?
5. *record scratch*
6. But wholesome!
7. Stop calling it aoili.
8. It’s only a matter of time.
9. “You don’t know man, you weren’t there!”
13. Also at Jimmy Buffett concerts.
14. What a deal!
Pretty hostile of a job to require a college degree. “You and/or your parents must take out loans of $100,000 or we won’t let your log into SalesForce in our windowless building next to the airport.”
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) April 23, 2022
16. Satire will never be funnier than real life.
19. So close!
23. He’s got better credit than I do and he’s not even real.
after harvey dent became two face he successfully applied for a credit card under that name pic.twitter.com/nsQ12qM6oJ
— Mikey (@BLPMikey) April 23, 2022