In the blink of an eye, everything can change. And does. Just sometimes way more awkwardly than other times.
Enjoy reading these posts by people putting both feet in their mouths.
1. There’s definitely one Oscars moment that may top this…forever.
2. Some context: A 14-year-old fell to their death on a ride at ICON Park last month. And they still haven’t deleted this tweet.
3. Blockbuster had its finger on the pulse.
4. This article was posted a few days before Bruce Willis announced his retirement from acting, due to his suffering from aphasia — a condition that affects someone’s ability to speak or communicate
5. This is a real Lady Gaga anti-fan-club made by NYU students before she became famous.
6. A lot changed from 2010 to 2019, as you can tell.
7. Russia invaded Ukraine shortly after this post. (Side note: Who wants to travel to the site of the biggest nuclear disaster in history?)
8. Rdio was a Spotify competitor that shuttered in 2015.
9. Good work, Vox.
11. Hopeful posts never age well.
12. Tom Brady has announced he will return to Tampa Bay to play in the 2022/2023 season.
13. In 2017, Netflix shared this Tweet, but reports confirm that the company is now testing a feature that enforces users to not share their account passwords outside of their household.
18. In fairness, Prince Andrew is definitely “randy” but, you know, for minors (allegedly.)
19. This guy openly shared his own “Aged like milk”
20. Oscar Pistorius — a double-amputee sprinter who competed in the 2012 summer Olympics — was convicted of murdering his girlfriend with a gun on Valentine’s Day of 2013.
22. Texas has great leadership.
23. You should probably have checked on that sooner.
24. When the vision board doesn’t work out.
25. Not The Onion.
26. Not financial advice!
27. They taste better if you’ve touched them when they’re alive.
16. Now what?
28. It took a little longer than 60 days and also have we beaten it even 2 years later?
29. Nevermind, I learned something about myself.