Like with these randomly terrifying images…
1. A Patient With Claustrophobia Panicking During A CT Scan
2. Sharks photographed upside down.
3. A picture of a bridge with snow i took
5. This is an Australian moth, it can also fly.
6. It’s a no for me
7. MRI of a pregnant woman
8. Last thing a fish sees in antartica
9. A wet owl
11. A rare optic sight, the “Brocken spectre,” which occurs when a person stands at a higher altitude in the mountains and sees their shadow cast on a cloud at a lower altitude
12. Chick was born with the genetic defect polymelia, causing it to have 4 legs.
13. Just sit still and you’ll be fine…
14. The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park weren’t graphics. Most of them are actors in costumes.
15. 18th Century Diving Suit
16. Awesomely weird
17. This abandoned hospital had a visitor last night
18. My friend cooked red rice but she put too much water
19. Anyone know anything about this weird flyer?
20. Odd Shark….
21. Bluebottle maggot under an electron microscope
22. KOALA BRAINS LOOK LIKE TOP QUALITY CHICKEN BREAST
23. Sign on a cemetery gate.
24. I was a weird kid
25. Something tells me I should find something else to eat
26. Out for a ride.
27. Big eye Grendalier, they live deep down near the sea floor.
28. He is staring into my soul
29. This is the main 20 lane highway in the capital city of Myanmar, Naypyidaw. This ghost city only exists because the military leader’s fortune teller said so. Some say the road is for the future when the city gets populated. Over ten years has passed, nothing changed.
30. Saturn’s North Pole is a hexagon.
31. Upside-down seal
32. The dog’s name is Junebug
33. Sorry for the phone camera but why did I suddenly wake up in a silent hill game?
34. SFX painted on my hand
35. I just learned about muffler hair and I am not okay (not my pic)
36. I left Netflix running in my bedroom this morning and came back to see this frozen on the screen.
37. No filters. Australia was red from wildfires. 
38. Bad idea after all
39. Win or die
40. Result of snow/grime on moving tire!
41. Telescopefish. This deep-sea species can swallow prey larger than itself and lives in depths between 500 and 3000 meters.
42. Shark Jesus
43. Abandoned church in a small Czech village remains a shrine filled with ghost sculptures of the parishioners who died there.
44. Not a corn.
45. Building a mountain road in China..😮