If you poke around the internet for long enough, you’re going to see some things that make your skin crawl.
This is a list of people sharing times they saw something that really creeped them out.
Read on at your own risk. These made my palms sweaty.
1. My daughters stuffed dog rolled under her bed. Checking the monitor gave me a damn heart attack.
2. A Truly Cursed Gift from an Unwanted, Unknown Admirer
5. our duplex neighbor of 3 years mysteriously moved in the middle of the night. we had never seen the inside of his house the whole time. now we know why.
6. There is a door in the ceiling of our school. No one knows where it goes (including teachers and janitors), no one has ever used it. It mysteriously opened a few days ago, and no one knows how. You can’t see anything in it, it’s just darkness. No one has an explanation. Our school is 98 years old.
7. Hoover Dam spillway tunnel, 50 feet wide & 600 feet deep. You can hear rushing water down in the darkness. The walkway above gives a sense of scale.
8. A humbling message outside a cemetery in the middle of the woods.
9. This very suspicious suitcase a guy put under the seat before promptly exiting.
10. This is George. He lives in my bathroom and eats bugs.
11. My mom found this while raking leaves in the yard of our new house. Does anyone know what this is? We named him Geneva. Help.
12. A family portrait from the late 1800s
13. Mushrooms called Dead Man’s Fingers.
14. One of the eggs bled when I cracked it into the bowl.
15. A Python covered in over 500 ticks makes me feel very oddly terrified.
16. This piece of bacon…
17. Found this on my bike.
18. This is what a dry stingray looks like.
19. So I found this in the forest near my house.
20. I follow some random witch pages on Instagram cuz I think they’re neat. I’ve been staring at this picture for so long and have no clue what this thing is.
22. Abandoned cooler with what appears to be large blood stains. Found this walking my dog. Did NOT open it.
25. Someone found this in a harpy eagle’s nest.
26. I am currently working construction at a new Amazon fulfillment center (650,000 sq ft). This is the fourth of fifth floor. That is fog in the background.
27. Camera in a furniture screw.
30. These were in a customer’s home I was in. He is without a doubt a serial killer.