Kids are inherently creepy. There have been too many horror movies now with children as the monster. Even a child’s laugh is menacing.
The internet agrees with me, and here are 17 posts that prove it.
1. My friend’s 9 year old wrote this poem for school and her parents were called in to talk about it because it upset everyone
2. A 6 year old drew their family snorkeling
3. This kids drawing of their mom
4. “Oh no my kid discovered the baby monitor”
6. My kid watching me poop
7. My 9 year old daughter did this….I’m slightly concerned
8. My 9yr old son drew me a picture.
10. my 3 year old nephew’s nanny cam tonight
11. A baby’s face in the MRI
12. My daughter decided her dolly would look nice painted black…
13. My son left a toy at the bottom of the stairs. Did not appreciate seeing this while still half asleep this morning.
14. Our AirBnB had a translucent bathroom door. I’m used to my impatient toddler stalking me through the bathroom door, but this took it to a much creepier level.
15. My daughter’s bat morph suit 🦇
16. Daughter made this for me in school. I love it but…
17. My four year old was crying into his blanket and left this face.