What makes an insult a rare insult?
Well, for starters, it’s got to be razor-sharp, and capable of cutting its recipient’s soul in half. I mean, just total, depraved savagery.
Mean spirited? Probably almost always, but in fairness, there’s just something so eloquent and beautiful about an insult the world has probably never heard before and will never hear again.
And in that sense, this is less of a post praising people being mean to other people, and more of a post about celebrating human ingenuity, as it relates to hurting another human’s feelings.
Here are the 35 funniest and most savage rare insults we’ve ever seen:
1. King Bezos III of Amazonia.
3. Remember overhead projectors?
5. Is this racist? Somehow no, I don’t think so.
8. What are those fish called, I can never remember?
17. I don’t even know what this means but it somehow makes 100% sense.