31. A map of the world but it’s just the time zones.
32. You can just squeeze UK in Canada’s Hudson Bay.
33. South Korea is one of the few developed countries that still reports rabies cases (albeit extremely low numbers—no human infection since 2004 and no animal infection since 2014). Officials blame unvaccinated animals from North Korea crossing into the south through the porous DMZ.
34. US States by Wikipedia article length.
35. Here are all of the rivers and waterways in Africa, colored according to the major hydrological basins they are part of.
36. Tropical rainforest vs Desert! This map shows the global distribution of tropical rainforests and deserts (I have excluded polar deserts!)