Signs usually convey useful information: slippery floors, stop here when the light is red, and “the McDonald’s ice cream machine is down” (this one you don’t need a sign for because, apparently, it’s always down).
Sometimes, though, people put up signs that tell a story they didn’t intend. Or, that don’t help the reader understand what to do with the information provided. In fact, sometimes a sign causes more harm than good.
The Facebook account “Useless, Unsuccessful, And/Or Unpopular Signage” is dedicated to sharing exactly what they say they’re sharing. Dumb and useless signs.
Here are the funniest photos from Useless, Unsuccessful, And/Or Unpopular Signage:
2. Watch out for sign.
3. Just stop.
4. Thanks for clearing that up, sign.
5. Imagine my disappointment when this became readable.
6. The bottom disclaimer should be on every menu but alas…
7. Good work.
8. Free WiFi for your… body?
9. So colorful.
10. What did he ever do to you?
11. The font makes me afraid of the fetus.
12. Aggravating story.
13. Are we supposed to help?
14. Looks fun.
16. Was this dictated but not read.
17. He’s thrilled to help.
18. Bowel Salad.
19. Use your greasy arm not your hands.
20. Please return that so we can stop reading this sign.
22. I hope it worked.
23. Joke’s on you.
24. Too drunk to make the sign.
25. Just write “out of most stuff.”
26. What’s going on??
27. Good work, everyone.
28. The minimum wage fight is getting worse.
29. You could just say “closed.”
31. Simon deserves better than this.
32. I will be measuring, thank you.
33. Ah, yes. It better be the max.
35. I’ll be there.
Check out more useless signs on Facebook.