Sometimes, it’s no one’s fault though. Like the saying goes: “stuff happens.” Whether it was someone’s “fault” or not doesn’t make someone’s day better.
Thankfully, Reddit collects the best of the worst moments and adds them to a board called r/mildlyinfuriating so we can laugh it all off. There, we can all bask in the glory of terrible and sad little moments.
Here are the best “mildly infuriating” photos I had time to find today:
1. An extra seed was baked into my bun. Look closely.
2. Someone drilled a hole in my gas tank to steal $12 of gas.
3. This tiny gap, where my wedding ring now lives.
4. Stood during the entire concert, even when absolutely nobody else was standing. Picked a fight with someone (not me) who asked her to sit down.
5. My roommate left my cast iron pan to “soak” for three consecutive days while I was out of town.
6. How much room my wife gives me on our Queen bed.
7. Both of these happened to me today.
8. Well, maybe someone should fix that.
9. Dropped a tuna can lid in the exact wrong place.
10. When you forget to check your pockets before doing laundry.
11. This passenger.
12. Someone else will clean it up. Cool.
13. The new cover of Time features a mobile notification with a mouse pointer for selection.
14. Some non-municipal company started digging up me and my neighbours lawn with no disclosure to put some internet service in, broke all the sprinkler systems.
15. I’m so mad at these keys.
16. Get home after 10 days of working and this asshole is parked in front of my house. Knocked on all my neighbors doors and it’s no one they know.
17. A dumpster haul, completely filled with cases.
18. No good deed…
19. Don’t what?
20. A plastic cup in the debris field of the Titanic wreckage.
21. Fruit flies in a brand new apartment.
22. They seem like fun.
23. Quote where I work. Ghandi never said this.
24. This parking lot.
25. Pretty chill interaction with another human being.
h/t Reddit: r/mildlyinfuriating