Math seems hard for some people. But, it’s actually easy if you don’t care about what the right answer is. Yes. That’s called logic. Think about it. If you’re dumb, you can’t fail. When I was in school, I liked to draw something whenever I didn’t know the answer. Like a dragon, or a sketch of me and the teacher holding hands, or a drawing of the money I was willing to pay to get a good grade on the test. Anyway, that’s how I ended up at my safety school. Not college. No. I mean that I worked at a school that taught safety to new drivers. I was a Driver’s Ed instructor. None of that matters. What matters is that even when you feel dumb, there’s always someone out there who’s dumber. And they prove it on the internet. Daily.
Enjoy these funny math fails that will make you want to go back in time and be nicer to your math teachers:
1. It’s a steal!
2. Tweets like this give universal basic income a bad name.
3. No more clickbait, please!
4. Damn, makes you not think.
5. Yes, but how much does a one gram feather weigh?
6. Don’t get nickel and dimed.
7. What a sheme.
8. America, leading the way.
9. Technically right.
10. I stayed in an extra few months because I was comfy.
11. We’re all equal in God’s eyes.
12. The person who posted this is mocking the person who doesn’t understand that the mustard bottle is correct. In case you’re like me and stared at this for 10 minutes, looking for the error.
13. “Theft Corruption” is when a burglar gives you money.
14. I’m not an economist, but… neither is this person, I hope.
15. Wow. Wait-