16. A post from someone looking for a contractor who might be able to fix a tiny crack in the basement wall.
17. Double-check who you’re texting.
18. Marriages have ended over smaller issues.
19. The ol’ harmonica in the engine trick.
20. Tech support needed.
21. Garlic in the raw.
22. How to cutdown on caffeine.
23. You might need to pay a little more and buy a saw.
24. Need a better hiding place in 2021.
25. Mmmm, mmmm, good.
26. Well, you tried.
27. Too many apps. Tell your boss it’s not your fault.
28. I have no sympathy for the person who tried this.
29. Probably driving home to find their phone they forgot.
30. Sweet syrupy hands.
31. Dang. That sucks!
32. Happens to the best of us. The good news is: you only do it once.
33. Not as advertised.
34. This person knows how to spice it up.
35. “In 2015, a Texas plumber who sold his truck to a dealership found out that the decals were not removed when it ended up in the hands of ISIS.”
36. “Lost my wallet 3 days ago, finally ordered new cards and then…”
37. This family lost two cars with one tree.
38. When you look at the wrong camera.
39. Randomly assigned plate makes you look homophobic. A bad look in 2020. Better luck next year.
h/t Reddit r/wellthatsucks
More people who made 2020 a little less awful: