Regrets, I’ve had a few. But then again, no worse than what happened to
these poor, unfortunate souls in 2020. This year was bad. But, it was worse for anyone who tried and failed to cook, take up a new hobby, or buy a gift. You name a thing, and there’s someone on r/wellthatsucks who messed it up. How many times can you say “Well, that sucks” in a single year? 2020 showed there is no bottom.
Imagine if the TV show
Nailed It covered more than cooking. That’s every day for these people. Fails, screwups, and just plain bad luck made all these people regret everything they’ve done in life to get to this low point.
My low point of 2020 was buying a sketchbook, and then after a month realizing, “oh, yeah. I can’t draw.” Maybe it’ll get better. But if these people screw up this bad, there’s not much hope for me.
Here are people who will make you say “well…that sucks” while you also trying to stifle a laugh:
1. It has not been this person’s day, week, or even their year.
2. We know who to call if Earth is in an ‘Armageddon’ situation with an asteroid.
3. “Someone accidentally set off the fire suppression system in a military hanger.”
4. A guy went into the attic, and found out he wasn’t quarantining alone.
5. Might as well go kayak in the sun.
6. This person got in a car accident in 2020, when barely anyone else was on the road.
7. When you custom order a stamp, make sure the image loaded.
8. One in a million!
9. This is how they vote in Iraq.
10. “My house after I went to buy some fruits.”
11. The alternate route to work after some flooding closed certain roads.
12. “Somebody didn’t strap the egg trolleys in properly on the truck. 10,500 eggs broken.”
13. “Whipped myself into a frustrated rage trying to find my drill for half an hour.”
14. This guy got a tattoo to match his dog’s and didn’t realize it was a sign that the dog had been neutered.
15. This guy who lost a few fingers during a work accident the day he got his new guitar.