These jokes are so funny, you’ll forget 2020 ever happened. Well, I wouldn’t go that far. But, if comedians can get through 2020 after it effectively killed their craft, you can make it long enough to get vaccinated this year. I believe in you. One day, things will go back to normal, and I’ll be hanging out at a dingy comedy club bar, asking “who books this show?” even though only 3 people are in the audience.
Live stand-up is on hiatus, but that didn’t keep comedians from writing as many jokes about 2020. Thankfully, we can all add these one-liners to Reddit, see how many people also think it’s funny, then a year from now, say it to absolute silence on stage. That’s the way of internet comedy. What makes you laugh here, doesn’t always work in person.
Still, these jokes about COVID are hilarious.
Here are the funniest jokes stand-up comedians made about coronavirus this past year:
1. They nailed it.
2. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
3. I’m scared of what the future holds.
4. Why bother?
5. NYC is not dead. It’s the same as it ever was.
6. At least they managed that.
7. Specific, and yet, I’ve seen exactly who he’s talking about.
8. Some people are into it.
9. A lot of eye-contact and no other contact.
10. One way to get them to use one.
11. The only option.
12. Statistically, he was off by a lot.
13. They worked hard for this. Don’t take it away.
14. Don’t forget those UI benefits.
15. Get it together, fast food restaurant!