It’s like rain on your wedding day
It’s a free ride when you’ve already paid
It’s the good advice that you just didn’t take
And who would’ve thought it, it figures — Alanis Morisette
We’ve all been there, but these people have been there most recently, and epically…
1. You do the marijuana, be prepared to suffer the consequences.
2. “Slipped in the shower, landed on the toilet.”
3. “I got shot at this morning because I flashed my headlights and honked at a group of early 20 yo kids that cut me off in traffic which almost caused me to wreck.”
4. Why would they even make this an option?
5. That feeling when you find cinnamon sugar shrimp tails in your Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
This really happened, and is 100% not fake, btw. Read the full story here.
6. Read my lips: this isn’t nice.
7. “Rethinking my life.”
8. Well, I don’t think AppleCare covers that.
9. “Homestyle, spicy, or foodborne illness?”
10. How are there this many plates when restaurants are at half capacity?
11. These are the moments they cut out of all those HGTV shows.
12. When your dog gets into the oil paint because he wants to join Blue Man Group.
13. Measure twice, then measure again, then think about it before this happens.
14. Breakfast in bed is good. Dinner in bed is a disaster.
15. When you go up to get the Halloween decorations in the attic but end up becoming the Halloween decoration.