When you’re looking for a bit to eat, you want to trust that the people who made the food are smart enough to spell the ingredients they’re using. Then again, maybe knowing to wash their hands and how to make stuff taste food should be the only requirements.
We don’t want to see people lose their jobs, but maybe someone else should be in charge of writing the signs for these businesses. Thankfully, the signs are mostly funny.
The good people over at the Useless, Unsuccessful, and/or Unpopular Signage keep track of the funniest signs they’ve seen in the wild. I combed through and picked a few favorites.
Here are the funniest useless signs found in restaurants:
2. Good to know.
3. Mmm, Frog.
4. Sounds like there’s been some issues.
5. Never have I wanted to drink somewhere less.
6. My head hurts.
7. This sign has been there for 12 years.
8. I’ll take it.
9. Probably true.
11. Use my what?
12. Yes, I know what you mean, but don’t write that.
13. Mmm. Gorditas.
14. You’re welcome.
15. I love menu items.
16. Got him.
17. Seems like help is needed not just wanted.
18. Chocolate what?
19. “Eat Guests.”
20. What are they for real though?
21. No items.
22. Looks fresh to me.
23. I feel uncomfortable.
24. Good work, Ned.
25. Tonight and every night.
26. Which is it?
See more on Facebook.