Who says beggars can’t be choosers? Choosing beggars beg all the time for free stuff…and then ask why it isn’t “freer.” The wise artists, musicians, writers, and even sex workers have compiled the best and worst examples of people asking them to work for free and posted them to Reddit for us to enjoy (and scream at). You really can have it all (as long as you’re not looking to get paid in money)!
Whoever said “beggars can’t be choosers” never met these choosing beggars:
1. Brother, can you spare a drone?
2. Somehow I doubt they’re “literally” killing you, but also, you chose that surgery.
3. It ain’t easy being green (and short and ugly and broke).
4. Quick, do this really expensive thing for free!
5. I deserve respect for showing respect and kindness.
6. Can it also transport me back to my childhood?
7. But, that’s what friends are for?
8. I don’t want to be second banana. Give me the gold!
9. It literally is.
10. The people on the TV bring the cake out of the fridge and it’s already done. I don’t understand things.
11. It ain’t a meal unless you add a doughnut.
12. Before you post something like this, don’t.
13. TV channels are struggling too, I guess.
14. I would also like to pay money for someone to beat the fuck out of me.
15. Don’t judge a book by the people who buy it.