Non-Americans need to know something about America. We will eat anything. As long as it’s bad for us. Take it from me, the fattest writer on this website. Someone taught me in college to put cereal on my ice cream and my life (and cholesterol) will never be the same. Why do Americans eat so much? I’ll tell you why: because we beat the Nazis, that’s why. Let us enjoy ourselves for 10-12 decades, all right?? Get off our fat-roll-covered backs, and let us eat. Maybe you’re the one with the problem!
Here are disgusting American foods that Non-Americans can’t believe we eat:
1. Sounds like you don’t enjoy fun.
Do Americans really eat chicken and waffles? Sounds very weird and not appetizing.
— Zaniekepanie🇿🇦 (@izanne_85) August 22, 2020
2. I, for one haven’t eaten a vegetable since the 90s
do americans really eat raw broccoli or is that a myth
— heda (@dawseyspower) August 6, 2020
3. We spend less time cracking jokes, and more time eating potatoes.
Do Americans really eat mashed potatoes that regularly or are sitcoms lying?
— _/\(. .)/\_ (@minaderegn) October 14, 2020
4. Still unsure if I even like movies or if I just like eating this combo.
Candy and popcorn? Do Americans really eat like this?
— baby mochi (@plantbasedbrat) October 22, 2020
5. If there’s some kind of ‘bacon spoon’ that gets the bacon in my mouth faster, I’m all ears.
Do Americans really eat bacon with their hands or is it a TV thing?
— Ken Williams (@portishair) December 28, 2019
6. Some do. Others reach for the hot sauce (spicier ketchup).
DO AMERICANS REALLY EAT EGGS WITH KETCHUP???????????????
— irl melly pliniusˢ (@mellypIinius) February 18, 2020
7. Pie is as American as… Apple pie.
Do Americans really eat pie? Who the fuck actually eats pie?
— Gary (Gazza) Jones (@TheBadmintonGod) March 12, 2020
8. Americans eat everything with butter, actually.
Do Americans really eat pasta with butter? Like just like that? It sounds so plain and bland?? Or am I missing out??
— iman (@imannashwa) April 9, 2020
9. I’d like to solve the puzzle as to why this person hates joy.
Do Americans really eat such a concoction? I wouldn’t feed this to the dog. pic.twitter.com/2PMik6LGgs
— David Jones (@schnuckster) December 25, 2019
10. It’s not a meal unless an animal and a tree die.
do americans really eat from paper plates because they don’t wanna do dishes? is that a true thing?
— thandi (@thandiola) October 23, 2019
11. Correction: we eat pizza with anything on it.
Wait wait wait wait.. do Americans really eat pizza with pineapples? Is this a thing?
— Maty♡ (@cookieballer) November 29, 2015
do americans actually eat just peanut butter.. with a spoon.. from the jar
— sacha⁷𖧵- (@whenhypen) March 18, 2020
13. It’s a balanced breakfast, dummie! I eat how the ads tell me to eat.
Do Americans really eat cereal with orange juice on side? Tf pic.twitter.com/OtEKg4ZSTC
— nick-nios-rios- (@nicolasriosr23) March 4, 2014
14. We are a sloppy people.
do Americans really eat Sloppy Joe’s?
— Christina 🌙 (@chrissy__) February 28, 2014
15. Two great tastes that taste great together.
do americans actually eat peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches or is that just some inside joke u all have ??
— bunny (@venomfucker) May 6, 2020
16. It’s always gone by the time I ask for it at Thanksgiving, so I thought it was a myth for awhile too.
do americans really eat sweet potato with marshmallows or is that just a myth we made up
— julia 🦋 (@zwadderich) February 12, 2019
17. Some monsters eat beans on toast. I’d rather eat this.
Do Americans really eat this for breakfast..? pic.twitter.com/RV95yy16Aa
— Henriette Myrlund (@pnkyfish) March 9, 2017
18. Calling fries “chips” is weirder.
So do Americans actually eat nachos with that weird cheese sauce (goo)? Is that considered normal?
— 👻 Sophiroth 👻 (@sophieinc) October 14, 2014
19. Congratulations, you’ve never lived.
why do americans eat bacon with pancakes like seriously why?
— The Vamps Updates (@TheVampsUpdates) April 30, 2014
20. Wait until she finds out when we eat it.
Do americans actually eat cold pizza?
— Maltese (@Margaret_17295) November 23, 2012
21. Well, only my mom’s side of the family. They live in the woods.
do americans really eat roadkill /gen
— lissa (@ITGIRLDAYA) September 20, 2020