Tinder is rough. There are potential stalkers, catfishers, and even people who might like you and actually want to settle down and start a family. Yuck. But, the worst people are the choosing beggars of Tinder.
What’s a choosing beggar? I’m happy you asked. They are people who want something for nothing. If it’s free, they want it to be free-er. If they need something in a hurry, they ask why you can’t put a rush on it while also giving them a discount. Usually, choosing beggars are found on Craiglist and Facebook Marketplace. They spend their days asking if a seller might settle for $600 for their used 2019 Ford Fusion.
Sadly, these people have made their way onto the online dating scene.
Here are the worst examples of choosing beggars asking for way too much on Tinder:
1. Don’t bury the lede.
2. Pay all the what now?
3. “Bonus for both.”
4. For our first date, I thought we could go to my place for dinner and you’re not there.
5. I just want to not hold up my end of the usual bargain.
6. If you even mention the minimum wage, I’m out!
7. Want to get to know me? Get to know my broken sink first.
8. “Get a sense of humor.” -the guy who wrote this long message.
9. Final offer: don’t be all crazy and weird.
10. Send me the money and I will take you to the moon.
11. Not here for dating, per se.
12. If your d*** ain’t broke, hit me up.
13. Date idea: give me some money and leave.