31. People took it way too far.
The vaccine news proved there was a light at the end of the tunnel. We all made jokes about that too:
32. Thankfully, the vaccine was made in record time, so we could get jokes like this one.
33. And this gem…
34. People had been stuck inside so long, it was normal to give inanimate objects personalities.
35. Mistakes were made.
36. Try it. It’s too hard.
37. I’ll take it all if it means seeing humans again.
38. I got mine. I made it.
39. This is how the whole summer is looking.
40. Finally, people had a future to look forward to.
41. Even if some people refused to participate.
42. These people mocked what some people thought was true: “Fiance and I just got the vaccine, haven’t noticed any side effects yet.”
43. Famous comedians helped us get through a year with ideas like this.
Finally, at long last, we all gained perspective after a full year inside:
44. Have we changed all that much?
45. No, we have not.
46. We did, however, watch WandaVision.
47. Things are looking up now.
48. Even if we’re confused.
49. As the world falls apart around us, we’ve found hope.
50. We know there is a finish line, and we know what it looks like.
51. Sorry for all we got wrong during the pandemic of 2020.
52. Thankfully, we know who we are now.
53. Some people are not ready to go back.
54. Some people are meaner than they once were.
55. Some people are sweeter than they were at the beginning of the pandemic.
God bless us, everyone.